Friday, April 18, 2008

THIS JUST IN.....KINKY FRIEDMAN TO BE IN EUREKA!






May the 10th at the AUD

I'm heartbroken........I want to see him SOOOOOO bad! I have a prior commitment at a Cougar Convention and I CAN'T get out of it......But it may be for the best, for you see, if he were to see me, the show may not go on! His eyes would meet mine and like two ships in the night, it would be like poetry in motion and who knows what might happen. And for that, I will remove myself from any mass riots or any crowd jeering because I know, deep in my heart that Kinky would want to get Kinky with this body! When you've got a leapord print, body suit, stilletos, a cigar and Kinky Friedman in the mix.......well, I'm gonna take one for the team and just walk away! Peace out!

4 comments:

Virgil said...

Sally, you're a Snoddy through & through. Sorry you're going to miss it. So, I'm sure, is Kinky.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

are you going to attend on my behalf and give him my love?

Virgil said...

Sorry Sally, but I prefer women. Besides, I can't get into my leopard print body suit anymore and, with my sprained ankle, Istumble in stilettos.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

oh but you looked so good in that body suit.....and as far as givin' him my luv'ns, take it like a man!