Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Desperate Housewives.......I had a "Cougar" friend that did almost this very same thing this week.......

How ironic.....it wasn't the same topic...but it was along the same line of "why am I not getting it", so to speak. Did anyone watch this Sunday night? When I watched it, I didn't feel so alone for my Cougette because she is feeling like a lost sheep and wanting to find out why she can't find her way back to the church because some want this in church and some want that in church. I've found that there are politics everywhere you go; even in church and it's sad because you should at least be able to go to OUR house of the Lord to find yourself. But unfortunately, what you thought was a house of sancticty and spirituality has some how turned into a party.....people running around acting like it's a non-stop meet and greet! Sometimes you just want to go and get in tune with HIM and only HIM and leave the rest of the world out of it because, it seems in this day and age, the whole world is in your business and rules your whole life thru the week. For one hour of the week it would be nice to go and listen to God's word without standup comedy and happy hour! Longfellow says "Give what you have; to someone it may be better than you dare to think."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I agree, but I choose to get in touch with HER.

Anonymous said...

Morgaine:
I knew a goddette once. Is that who you mean?