Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is not a Joke.....But quite humorous, to say the least.....



By Joe Bavier Tue Apr 22, 1:24 PM ET
KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft. Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.
Rumours of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.
I, for one, see NO PROBLEM with this scenario and I think I've read where there may be others here that may agree; the Witches of Johnson County have been known to dabble in this very practice; however, I'm not at liberty to really discuss any of the actual details due to the fact it might compromise my duties to the high priestess.......

1 comment:

wasvlh said...

Well, I certainly can't speak for any of my "sisters", but I have definitely entertained the thought of chopping a couple of the "little guys" off in my time! Those appendages belonged to a couple of unbelievably stupid members of the lesser male species. Unfortunately, due to the high ethical standards of our coven, I was only allowed to cast a spell on the nasty creatures! Let's just say that those ships will never sail in Johnson County waters again!!!!!