Thursday, December 18, 2008

TO SUZY: A LITTLE JIMMY BUFFET FOR YA!

I was serenaded the other night by a couple of people and it was quite amazing......I've really never been a big "BUFFET" fan; yet......he's growing on me! But when, in my drunken stupor, I heard this one (and I was being, as I said, serenaded by my friend Suzy), it was quite remarkable! I had no idea that Jimmy had this type of talent in him.....I'm used to his usual Tequila thrillers and sandy beach hymns.....but the "Pencil Thin Mustache", I liked! Suzy got her groove on and was belting it to the hills and I was quite intrigued with the show! Needless to say, our men in tow were not as impressed with our belligerent crazed actions; but we were feeling the "BUFFINATOR"!!!! And for the regulars Buffet Lovers, I'll put up the Classic "Come Monday" with Jimmy explaining this video himself! I'm gonna get me some Bailey's and Java now and sit back and do a little Bama Breeze Dream'n! Peace Out!!!!!


No comments: