Monday, December 15, 2008

BUSH: FLYING THREW THE AIR LIKE A SHOE......


I was amazed at how his reflexes were so fast! I never knew he was that agile! But then again, he has the been 'shuck'n and jive'n' for eight long years and I guess he has the move down to a science. And as Bush mentioned, he wasn't 'insulted' by the throw; it was a sign of the Iraqi's 'GROWING FREEDOM'.....he wasn't insulted....as he shouldn't be.......I'm amazed that a U.S. citizen at 'one of those political rallies' that he mentioned, hasn't thrown a couple of size 10s or 12s at him all ready thru out the years......



Now on to U.S. news: Illinois Governor given 6 Days to resign!


You talk about a "NO BRAINER!!!!".....Carol Marin of the Chicago Sun Times reports on Will Blagojevich's of his 'hanger on' problems and why he won't give up? Well, my take on this guy is the fact that he's a freak'n, bloom'n idiot! And who in the heck put this guy in a legislative capacity and if he did pull the wool over everyone's eyes in the beginning (which is evident that HE DID!), then why in the heck is he still in there??? I don't get it.......Jim Guy Tucker didn't get off this easy.......Poor Billy Clinton couldn't even have a little 'cigar fun' and 'Devil in Blue Dress' fun without get'n raked over the coals; but this guy makes Jim and Billy look like SAINTS! Here's what I think.......I think he's got a little black book........I think he's taken names and he's gonna blackmail someone if that 'SOMEONE' doesn't bail his ass out soon and he IS meaning really SOON!!! I really think that's what he is bank'n on.......this guy is straight out of one of those old Mafia, Crime movies where he's holding the bag and he's waiting on the big man's phone call to bail him out........But what's really sad here is that the ol' Blagojevich, Wise Guy, has been basically hung out to dry by all the BIG DOG cronies and he's not smart enough to figure it out! The Brotherhood HAS TURNED THEIR BACKS ON YA MAN!!!! YOUR DEAD TO THEM........that's just my take......then again, I could be watch'n too much Showtime because ya'll all know that's my fav channel! Especially with a little java and Bailey's and a big ol' cigar............

No comments: