Tuesday, October 14, 2008

RANDOM POST: FEELING A LITTLE OVERWHELMED???? ME TOO......


October is such a busy month for a Cougar like me......and sometimes I just feel like throwing myself into the food processor of life; basically, throwing in the towel! I don't know if it's this extra couple of weeks of daylight savings time or what, but insomnia is getting the best of me as of late....couldn't be the extra cocktails late at night and all the coffee and Bailey's......I can't blame it on all that GOOD stuff...can't take all the fun out of it, can I? Maybe this Cougar needs a little R & R with her YAYAS....? That could be it....she could be missing the den of her subjects and the camaraderie of all of the Cougars gathered! But I think it was only a month ago that we swore off each other because it just about killed us all being together because we COUG'ED IT UP SO MUCH!!!!! Took us all a week to get over it! Oh well, enough of the random belly aching....I'm pull'n up my big girl britches and gett'n on with it! I'm hoping that one of my fellow Cougars gives me some good photos over the next couple of weeks to post.....we've got alot going on, us hot things, and you never know what we just might stumble upon in this wonderful world! You know.....I've all ready made myself feel better and I think it's because I talked about my YAYAS.......they're so funny! I'm tell'n ya.......I feel sorry for these little cubs coming up in the world today with all the mean little bitches out there!!!! There is very little 'good friendships' anymore and it's really sad for the little ones what they're miss'n out on!!!! We're really lucky, us ol' Cougar bitches!!! luv, luv!!!!!!!!!

No comments: