Saturday, October 25, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: OBAMA SUPPORTER ATTACKED!

I just received this information from Virg's camp.....if you need more info, please go to http://rockhopers.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-supporter-attacked.html for more information! As quoted from the victim when asked who his attacker was: "He said the robber, whom he described only as a white woman wearing designer clothes and having a Fargo accent, held a knife to his neck, stole $60 from him and then punched and kicked him. Before she fled, he said she carved a moose on his butt. " This is insane.....but then again, aren't we all!!!!! I've got to get back to my java and swisher....Peace (and I emphasize heavily on the PEACE) OUT!!!!!

2 comments:

Virgil said...

That guy looks a lot like your dad. Is it?

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

I really don't know who this guy is.....I thought you might know. Looks alot like Sarah Palin's relative......