Monday, October 27, 2008

DISTRACTIONS at a game.........


In Cougar Land, one likes to watch other Cougars.....sorry if that sounds a little weird, but that's what you do; you watch and learn, ponder and study the same species and their interaction with the environment they are within. And with that being said, I did a study Saturday as I was at a Razorback game....
it wasn't enough that there were Nutt lovers and haters all over the place.....Nutts here and there in all forms; even fence riding Nutts; they were neither yeah or nay on the stand of the "Nutt".....I for one don't really care because I think he's just as obnoxious as the next big baby that sits next to me in a nice, fine, high dollar dining facility! But that's neither here or there; what is here and in our face is BOOBS! As me and a fellow Cougar were sitting there, pre-game, minding our own business sipping on our Crown & Coke (and of course enjoying a good Bolivar Cuban), we couldn't concentrate! They were everywhere! It was like a stampede of 20 somethings coming from out of this world----cleavage from here to there! I'm think'n, "what happened to the mystery?" There were men around us laugh'n at this one or that one that would jiggle by and we would just shake our heads: such kittens, don't they know???
But then again, at that age, I guess if I would have had a chicken quickie mart on every corner of my town, I could have had all those hormones pumped into my body and WALLAH!!! I would have had boobs too, at such a young age........but it's most upsetting that we didn't back then-- and we were stick girls; "A" CUPS in our teens and twenties, "B's" in the 30's and then by the 40's ......well, who needs 'em!!!!! But I guess the best cleavage of all, was you guest it, the man cleavage.....and in a drunk'n man's world, they will never fail us a public display of a beautiful man's cleavage, if given the chance; and we were not disappointed on this day!

No comments: