Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alan, Denny, Sheep! OH MY!!!!!! LUV IT, LUV IT!!!!


I am SOOOOO gonna miss these guys!!! I can't even imagine life without them....but then again, I guess I can just go to my local attorny's hideaway and watch all these types of shenanigans go on in full color in front of my own eyes....After all, I do believe, that in all reality, there is an Alan and a Denny in ever gaggle of the Legal Field. And I, for one, have all ready saw in the small town that I reside, not ONE, but TWO sets of men that live these personas daily to the tee....Quite humorous, to say the least!(I tried to find the full segment of this sheep thing; however, I couldn't...you'll have to go to ABC.COM and got to Boston Legal to get the full effect....and believe me, it's worth it!)
UPDATE::: Sorry, I lost the video of Denny and the sheep.....it was priceless; however, you can go to this Boston Legal Link and Click on watch episode and you can see it all for yourself!!!

No comments: