Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!!!! NANCY, JOHN AND BARACK!!!!!



I've just about had enough of this foolish behavior and I for one, as a voting American, am ready to turn John and Barack over to this Mexican, Mayor, Drug Lord and let him "TAP SOME ASS" just like he did to Nancy!!! Hey!!! If you don't watch Weeds from Showtime, then you're miss'n it!! What ya don't see in this video is that after the little spank'n, Nancy admires her welps in the privacy of her bedroom in the mirror on her shiny, tight little buttocks!!!! And frankly, I think she enjoyed the little lashing.....and with that, that says it all!!!! DISCIPLINE BOYS!!!! I'm tired of the two year old mud sling'n in the playground on national TV at the expense of the American voters; line up Mr. McCain and Mr. O'Bama; it's time you take your spank'n and take it like men!!!! And I expect both of ya to say, (in an all too pleasant tone), "Mam......may I have another????......and ANOTHER??????" SPANK, SPANK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad to stand in for them.

Anonymous said...

I am so upset with John. He was my hope. I still do not believe it is so after all he is a good Methodist boy.