Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christina's A Strong Person.....My kinda gal........

Christina told ABC's Good Morning America this week that she was recovering from a double mastectomy and will undergo reconstructive surgery over the next eight months. She says she's gonna have perky boobies when she's 90! I think she's got a strong spirit and a good attitude....I know it had to be a rough decision, but some people gotta do what they've gotta do. She had an MRI and that's how they found the cancer.....I'm think'n that my Cougar Club is going to take a road trip and do something like this all together for our yearly exam! One of those Women's Breast Centers may be the ticket; and the MRI may just be the thing.....I'm tired of the ol' yearly smash, bang, throw 'em up into the ol' neanderthal remedy I've been going thru for years....I'm start'n to doubt that whole process.....Good luck Christina! You're setting an example for us all.......

No comments: