Friday, August 15, 2008

He's A BIG BOY, That MCCAIN!!! I dunno???? BRIT BRIT????

John and Britney make a lovely pair......and on this HOTT day I thought it only fitting for me to share this with ya'll.......feeling a little hornery today! I guess it's the heat!!! Not wanting to do nothing and politics is really starting to be a pain in the ass to me!!! I'm sick of the mud slinging!!!! These guys are both starting to really piss me off because they're acting like two, two year olds! I need some inspiration and satisfaction and if this is what it's gonna take, then let me bask in it! Do ya'll watch Showtimes' "Weeds"???? Well, here's what i think we oughta do; I wish we could take both of the candidates, right now, and bend them over our knee like that Mexican Drug Lord did to Nancy the other night and spank them, bare bottomed, until welps come up on the behind!!!!! I'm tell'n ya, it'd do them both some good!!!! (and to tell ya the truth, you could tell Nancy liked it!!!) It would probably make the America a better place!!!!

No comments: