Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well.......I can't stand abrupt endings.........

I have to say that I'm a little slow posting this.......I've been very busy with social duties and wondering about all the Health Issues that our Coercive Government is offering us.....however, during this time, we must relax and enjoy some of the 'FINER', simpler, relaxing, things in life.....and mine are my wonderful shows that take me from reality.......OR THEY COULD VERY WELL BE MY SUB CONSCIOUS LIFE THAT I REALLY DON'T KNOW I HAVE-MAYBE I'M A VAMPIRE???? NOT A WITCH....OR A SHIFTSHAKER!!! Anyway........and the grand Finale of True Blood was Sunday night.......loved it........but I've got to tell ya, I just get giddy when I hear the Opening Credits Theme Song!!!! All in all......it was a mind blowing experience.....to say the least! Enjoyed it....Can't wait till the next season.....I love me some TRUE BLOOD!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mr. T said...

brilliant show. love it.

Have you read the books?

--Mr. T

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

No I have not.....But my "Hair Designer" has....and she says they got all "up and crazy" with the ending this season....Way out there! But that's o.k....It still makes me want for more!!!!