Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rambling thoughts from Sally.......



Now that I'm back......well, not totally back.....but moving slowly back into this ritual of blogging my feelings upon my sleeve, I have some important topics I must hit on this a.m. before they slip through that infinite whole of forgetfulness that we, as cougars and, as I would like to think.....the more mature, sexual, savvy gender.....sometimes, have a tendency to brush off (not forget).....so I must share:


  • Gots to start off with my new HomeBoy....Ryan Mallet-little baby QB for the Arkansas Razorbacks......you know, when I heard him first speak on that talk show of the "Voice"...you know......Chuck Barrett's show and I'm listening, drink'n my coffee....I'm hearing this kid with this Michigan accent....I'm think'n "I know that this boy is not a black American (because I had seen pics of him before).......but the kid sounds like Eminem....yeah...Eminem!!!! Rapper....Gansta......Mariah Carey Stalker.....but that's o.k....he's my hero for now....and if you're think'n I'm gonna pull some "Cougar" moves on him or talk some smack about "prey'n" on this 21 year old baby, think again.........really don't have it in me........but I gots me some YAYA's that have some HOT daughters that would love to meet the guy......that is, if he's a good guy and no PLAYA!!!!! My girls ain't no 'SKANKS IN TANKS'.........they are real ladies and don't play games......we've taught them well......So Ryan-if you are need'n a good girl and are tired of all those 'skanks' throwin their trashy selves at ya......give Ms. Sally a hit sometime.........we be fixin' you up RIGHT!!!

    • Now I must talk about the inspirational shows that I have been watching while on sabbatical. These shows have been very helpful and instrumental in helping me find my way back to, what I believe in finding.........my true inner self! These shows have been very helpful and full of parallel scenarios for the every day 'Cougar' that has lost her ZEAL for FUN or LIFE........they build your confidence and implore your imagination to the utmost extreme peaks of your very well being and ultimately get you back to YOU!!!!! And you know.......isn't that's what it's all about........being one on one with you???? Your self??? Oh shit.....I went into that other mode....anyway, here is my list in Priority (especially if you are at the bottom and need immediate help!):
    1. HBO's HUNG........What can I say.....Season 1 Episode #9 is the best......Richard and Lenore really give me insight.........I can't even begin to describe what this episode did for my moral, as well as my ambition to look at the world in a different light........this is all I can post for this snippet because they removed everything off of YouTube......


      2. Showtime's Weeds........self explanatory.....
      3. HBO's In Treatment...........again.....self explanatory......
      4. Showtime's Californication.........hummmmmm..........that will be a post within itself......
      5. HBO's True Blood! Got's to have me some Jason Stackhouse..........and I'm sorry, it's Twilight for ADULTS!!!!!!!!! IT'S GREAT!!!!! Takes me back to when I ride the bus home from Hurie Grade school (I was a latch key kid) and I would go in and watch Barnabas Collins in Dark Shadows!!!! Oh SNAP!!!!! I was only 3 when I was watching that and I was an overachiever; that's why I was all ready in GRADE SCHOOL!!!! Gotta GO!
      ........................Peace OUT!

      No comments: