Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's you and me and BOBBY MCGEEHEE!!!!!!

Check Bobby out at "My thoughts about......" You have no idea what your entrance to the blog world has done: you have brought me out of semi-retirement from the blog world!!! I've been in hiding.....Sally's been confused as of late with all of the world's problems and upheavals! But between you and Virg and even James T., I think I'm gonna make it..........Thank you to all! I'm kick'n back with my Bailey's and Java and enjoy'n my morning Grape Swisher and Life's Good!

2 comments:

Virgil said...

My welcome to Bobby is better than yours......... :b (I'm baaacckkk!!!)
And it's Bobby Mcgeehee-not McGee, and besides, if you were going to make that leap, Janis Joplin &/or Kris Kristopherson would have been better choices for this particular song.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Virgil: Do not mess with me....for one; you do not KNOW ROBERT "BOB" MCGEEHEE.....that is his REAL NAME....this isn't about YOU, JANIS, KRIS, or even Johnny.....It's about BOB!!! You are so self-rightious!!! Why can't you just let Bobby shine for one moment; you are a blogger bully!! I'm forming a Coalition!!!! Don't make me call Dial!! She know's Bob better than anybody.....I thinks she's even been one of his subjects of his nude portraits.....that was along time ago when I was just a little girl......QUIT! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!