Monday, September 21, 2009

Lucky the Turtle........Lucky YOU!


Well, you know it's your LUCKY day when you run across an animal named "Lucky"......it has to only mean one thing!!! Either the animal's been lucky or you're gonna get lucky.....(there I go again, crack'n myself up!!!) Anyway, I thought this was a great story because who would have though to put plastic sliders on a mauled Turtle??? Brilliant!!! I love turtles.....of course, I watch Entourage and I love the character "Turtle" on there because he is coming out of his shell so well (he's the one that dates Jamie Lynn Sigler)and he's got hot little babes slobbering all over him while he's going back to college....I think Jamie's gett'n jealous! Anyway, back to Lucky the Turtle; he got a spot on the Today Show with a Full Segment. You might want to watch it...it's very tender.....(click on the plastic slider link and slip away!) makes you stop and think about things........Makes you want to run out and buy a pair of those "Lucky Jeans"- you know the kind where you undo the zipper and it says "Lucky You" on it??????

No comments: