Monday, September 29, 2008

PELOSI'S SPEECH BIASED??? OR COP OUT????

O.K......you're tell'n me that the Repub's didn't vote for the bill because of the "partisan" Pelosi's speech? GIVE ME A FREAK'N BREAK!!!!! Here I am, sitt'n on the back porch sign'n cards for some 'man' that needs a woman's voice to say "HEY...VOTE FOR ME CUZ THE WOMAN IS BEHIND ME!" and in the mean time, I'm listening to the world news piped out on my back porch and I can vaguely see the 52" screen from the bench I'm sitt'n on.....and then I hear it....those astounding words.....reported that THEY WERE GONNA VOTE UNTIL THEY HEARD HER SPEECH! I don't buy into that. Let's get real....whether she's made of plastic, dolled up in whatever extravagant avangard she may be wearing today, that doesn't give them the right to say "hey, the bitch pissed me off; so I'm not gonna save the economy!" What in the hell do we have up there??? A bunch of nutless, guys; or was this just a freak'n scare me tactic by the administration to scare everyone, including the Repub's and Dem's to vote for this??? I'm beginning to wonder....this shake down has been in the works all week and the people have been scared to death ALL week and Bush has been saying this is the 'fix all of it all!' ---The administration has been delivering fright speeches on how 'if it's not passed' and 'this will save the economy if passed', blah, blah, blah all week; no wonder the DOW WENT TO POT TODAY!!!!!!!!.......but I DON'T WANT TO HEAR, "BLAME IT ON THE WOMAN'S SPEECH!" What if, what if, what if......Pelosi was a guy......you know, like her cousin that was on Saturday Night Live.....what if he were to have delivered that speech???? Would it have been received the same way????

1 comment:

Virgil said...

Give the little fellas a break. She terrifies them.