Thursday, September 4, 2008

Palin Pawn or Haber...Haber......Haberdasher?


As Rose and I were discussing the outlandish, hypocriphy of the electorial news this a.m. over our usual (yeah, I know, the usual java and the swishers........don't hate us cuz we're beautiful AND trendy....we can't help it!); ANYWAY, as we were TRYING to make since of all the hooplah last night on the airwaves, Rose, of course, made a very observant and logical statement that the "Palin is the Pawn".........I could not agree more; while her presence on the stage was electrifying......my goddette, anything's better than Biden.......and of course, she IS A WOMAN; you can't go wrong with a woman in politics because she usually multitasks and does all the grunt work while the MEN at the seat sit around and try to get all the "Flim Flam" for the work that's done behind the scenes by the......WOMAN. But as we talked, Rose and I both agreed, she's the PAWN........she sat there and read a prepared speech that, frankly made my stomach turn! (probably written by a man.....) John McCain could be the greatest thing since sliced bread.....but NO WOMAN, and I mean NO WOMAN, should have to sit up there before the American People and have to read what she read last night to pump McCain up like HE was "SENT FROM GOD.......!" I was just waiting for her to say that off the cuff because from what I can tell about her, she really is in tune with HIM (God). But then she pushed me over my chair.....literally......When she mentioned the "haberdasher", which referenced to the almighty Harry Truman from Missouri.......well, that girl needs a lesson cuz she can't get away with call'n H.T. a dealer in men's clothing and accessories. Sounds like she's call'n him a PIMP!.............So is she comparing H.T. to Obama???? Haberdasher..........hummmmm! What A SLAM!!!!!!! Don't be pimp'n out Harry........that might come out to bite!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, If I were you I would not even atempt to say anything about Harry T. You are getting your info from some Hollywood starlet. Now to the Kennedy part, how dare you even think about him. If I am not mistaking when Camelot was ending I believe you were holding a Richard Nixson book in your hand. Get real lady.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

That doesn't make me a crook, now does it?????

Virgil said...

Sally. Don't talk to my mother like that.