Friday, September 26, 2008

CARIBOU BARBIE?


I know.......ya'll have missed my beautiful and intellectual prose for almost a week and I apologize! But you know, I'm just down right sick of it all; ECONOMY, ELECTION, DEBATE, SHUCK AND JIVE, THIS ONE/THAT ONE BEING THE IDIOT! Not to mention, I have a life myself! Things have been hectic in ol' Cougarville and quite frankly, I'm drained! Too many men and not enough to hate in my life.....don't get me wrong, I love them when I need them; however, they can be such a burden at times when the female persuasion is trying to deal with life as their "rock" and they are........well, let's just say, FREAK'N HELPLESS, SAPLESS, CHILDREN that don't have a clue at times how dumb they are! I would do anything in the world for a man in my surroundings and do it to my utmost potential; however, don't dare judge me or make me feel that I'm beneath thinking as an individual on YOUR LEVEL!!! I've been around the block a time or two in my life and will NOT BACK DOWN, as Tom Petty would say (or screech!) and I don't need a male making me feel like a dumb ass in the thick of things........So there......The Cougar has growled and let her ROAR! And with that, I will post a picture of the Sarah Pawn Palin in retrospect of probably all of the bullshit as a woman in politics that she has had to put up with all of her political career. I do feel empathy for her in that sentiment and that is why I will be posting this today and only today.......who knows, I may even vote for her if these guys keep piss'n me off! PEACE OUT AND BACK OFF!!!!!

No comments: