Sunday, September 14, 2008

FACE THE NATION FACES THE COUGARS........


As usual, over the java and the smoke filled room, I had enjoyable morning watching FACE THE NATION yesterday morn. It was quite entertaining watching the Ol'Bob Schieffer take on the LADIES this a.m. It was hilarious!!! LUV IT, LUV IT! But I especially loved one of the ladies on there: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Dem).....actually, this was the first I have heard of her probably in a long time and frankly, I LIKE HER ATTACK!!!!! She knew her stuff and she pulled NO PUNCHES!!! When I first heard her speak, I kind of got a little scared cuz she actually has a low, wispy voice! (I think she must have java and smokes every morning too before she takes out in her mini-van to drop kids off!!!) However, I agree with what she said as far as the media asking the questions of MS. PALIN....sorry, she's gonna have to answer some questions about her history and foreign policy, whether she likes it or not; that would be for any candidate whether man or woman. (and I take offense to Palin that she's feeling a little "DIS-RESPECTED" by these or ANY questions.....she said yes to the task-if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Oh dear, did I just dis-respect someone??? Come on!!!) You know what; we're women, and as Hillary did and Palin is SUPPOSE to be doing; are setting the bar for women in the big tickets this year. Hillary had to go all through this mud sling'n and scrutiny, blue dress mess, cigar toke'n slander and SHE stayed the course. What's wrong Palin??? My goodness; you've got to at least think and KNOW, as a woman, you're gonna be treated differently....you're blaze'n a trail! Get over it; unless you're hiding from the issues! And if that's the case, then HANG YOUR APRON UP AND GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN......

No comments: