Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary.......NOT ~~~~~~


Where you at lil boy?  Wish you would talk to me......I just wanted to visit with ya.  I don't want to bother cuz I know your busy flyin' here and there!  It seems these days everyone and everything is soooo mixed up and the truth of the matter, I've never been better!  But I miss your smiling face......you always made me smile even when it WAS bad.....No amount of money, no amount of pain, and no amount of heartache can really take me back there now.......But the one thing I miss is your presence and guidance.  You....the ambitious one, the strong one, the one no one really knew!  The secret one, the mysterious figure everyone thought they knew.....You used to come to me in my dreams.....especially unexpectedly!!!  That was awesome!!!  But now.......nothing!  Maybe you have gone on to help another or maybe, just maybe you're settled???  Maybe your finally at peace with reality of your non-existence???

Well I miss you......I was told to wait and be patient with this life.......unfortunately stupid decisions were made on my part and after coming to the realization this was reality (about a year ago), I have taken it in stride.  However, now I'm LIVING with dissentions of my past.  But....I can only hope you speak to me and advise me of where to go from here.......I'm treading......and waiting.........just a down-right LOYAL BITCH :)

No comments: