Monday, July 29, 2013

Disclosure from a friend.......Jim Ringley

I've got this friend, that has this friend, that knows this guy..........Jim Ringley.........I think I just name dropped!!!!  Oh well, sometimes it just comes out!  Jim and I must really ponder the world of Disclosure more often than some.....  I've known Jim for a long time.....sometimes friends drift in and out of your life and you really kind of take for granite the finer things some friends may have tucked secretly away that they are just waiting to spring on ya in life!!!  Somehow Jim and I reconnected in the past couple of years....exchanging late night emails that were probably somewhat fueled by a little dose of liquid courage on both our parts, for sure!!!   I have to admit that I always was intrigued by this shy, smart kid that I went to school with in my younger years.  His sisters were great basketball players and I was pretty scrappy myself....I was outgoing and never met a stranger!  But Jim was one of these that you kinda always wondered what he was thinkin!  I always knew he was a good artist because I would sneak peaks of his doodles on his notebook at school!!!  Never did I think that years later we would be 'pen pals' and trading blog sites.......But we are.......please check out his writings and his art at http://jimringley.com/ or here....http://www.jimringleyportraits.com/
Artist photo by Stan Yoshinobu

No comments: