Friday, July 26, 2013

A BEAR WALKS INTO A BAR..........(No joke.....and more stuff today...it's Friday!)

If I were a bear and I had chose this bar, I would have walked in and walked out too......for one thing, I'm thinkin this bear is definitely a female in the height of 'her season'.   As you watch the video, you can tell she picked a Irish pub and by her strategic movements of observing and staking the pub out, it was not to her liking. The facts are as follows:
1.  The guy with the backpack-not dare manly enough and no kilt! EASY PREY....NOT EXCEPTABLE!
2.  The women in the bar were not what she would have preferred to hang out with in No Den!  Looked to her like a DOG POUND!!
3.  No MALES to toy with.....NONE!!!!  If you like sleeveless, Do-ragged types....ok!  But needed some nice legs in KILTS that enjoyed hunting in a bar as a SPORT!!!
4.  The guy in hat, black shirt, glasses and beard: probably a fun guy to hang with....probably had some of that green, leafy vegetation that she prefers and runs upon in big patches when she's combing the outskirts of these suburbs; however, figured he was a media whore!!!!!  NO CAN DO!!!!
5.  Chocolate covered strawberry's and MIKE'S HARD LEMONADE......REALLY??? 

So basically the bear got the last laugh.......the joke was on the bar!  I surmise that this was a true Irish female bear and probably from the SNODDY Line.  Very brazen....observant.....presence is power!!!!  I walk in a bar and the crowd does the same!!!  It was soooo unnerving when I was younger but I grew to accept this curse years ago and embrace my noble subjects now!!!  I'm thinking this bear is seasoned  and conditioned, as well.  However, she must have had  a long day and she really just wasn't in to having to work this hard for some sport!!!!  There was no way she was participating in this poor display and mockery of the true Irish pub!  I applaud the she-bear lass!

















No comments: