Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Misconception: A play on words.....take them how you want....

It's amazing how people take things when they see them in 'their' own light.......they take them either at face value; judgemental; sympathetic or empathetic....whatever the case, all people take information and process it in their brains the way they want and that's just the way it is.....some are narrow minded....others are open minded......others don't judge.......others just don't give a crap. Don't get me wrong, as I sit sometimes on my veranda in my moo moo and sip a little mint julep and drag off my swisher sweet, I often judge some of those folks myself.......I admit it..........wonder'n what they're think'n and 'why the hell they do what they do?' But then.......I look back at some of my friends and myself and think.......who am I to judge?? I especially look at some of the men in our lives and think......."what the hell were WE think'n????" But, I guess, that's what makes us who we are today..........right??? the wise ol' women that we are today???? Or......are we just now figuring it out....? Will we ever figure it out? Will we ever be down right "Happy"........"Satisfied"............I'm not sure of anything anymore but I do know that I want those things and I am realist....I know that they are not an EVERYDAY occurrence......but they can exist..........

Miranda Lambert kinda says it pretty good......in her video she's talk'n about her man.......but I read way deeper into these words than just a man.........this could be a woman or a man that really doesn't know what or who they are in life..........he or she puts on a poker face and lets people think they are who they ought to be expected to be.............but they're just a white liar......and sometimes, it comes back to bite you in the ass........... Peace Out!

"Hey white liar
The truth comes out a little at a time
and it spreads just like a fire
slips off of your tongue like turpentine
and I don´t know why
white liar

Here´s a bombshell just for you
turns out I´ve been lying too

Yeah I´m a white liar
The truth comes out a little at a time
and it spreads just like a fire
slips off of my tongue like turpentine
and I don´t know why
White Liar "


On a happier note..........this is a good one and a feel good video.......this is where I want to be......but, in reality......I'm in the lawn chair! Double Peace!

No comments: