Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wonder if Tim Tebow has Posted His yet????


You know.....I guess I should let up a little on Lil' Tim......awwwhhh...what the hell! This little tune has a great little swing to it and I wish that my boy, Colt McCoy, would post a video on You Tube so I can see how he moves.....but this is the original video from 3rd Flo and you can look on "You Tube" and see everyone from mommas, to momma's momma's,......... to daughters, to da boyz "doing the Heizman." It's gotta nice little swing to it and I just wish that super sweet, candy laced, sugar coated, sweet as gold, Tim Tibow would cut loose and post his little comin' out video! I don't know WHY he don't.......he's so competetitive! You know he wants to....he's probably sitt'n there wanting to bust a move all over YOU TUBE cuz everyone else is cuz he didn't win..........





But then again, I think this guy right here is the BOMB!!!!! HE IS MY ULTIMATE HEIZMAN!!!
He be gett'n his Heizeman on............


No comments: