Thursday, July 3, 2008

Justify Who's Love??? Guy?? Alex?? Lenny???

I came upon a "FLASH" newsbreak today, you know those ones in the celebrity world that are like a train wreck and ya have to look; well anyway, in reading it, it said something to the effect about A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez, baseball super-hero)breaking up with his wife; then it went on to say that she had run off to Paris with Lenny Kravitz, which her mother adamantly denies! But then ya have the rumors of A-Rod slipping up to Maddonna's upper pad in New York, as of late and all the wispers of Maddonna and Guy's (Richie) problems.....And then it all goes back to this Song...."Justify My Love" which Madonna did in 1990 with Lenny Kravitz singing background vocals! My my!!! What tangled web we weave.......she wears me out and this homegirl will be 50 August 16!!!

No comments: