Monday, July 28, 2008

I'VE SEEN WORSE.........IN MY OWN BACKYARD!


When this news article popped up Friday, I thought to myself how I had seen the likes of this before; in my own backyard......My husband is a big ol' burly guy himself.....and when ya lawn mower starts givin' ya fits, you have a tendency to lose all sight of reality and something comes over you; kind of like when tweakers (in fact, this guy kind of looks like one of my neighborly tweakers) walk thru your yard and ya stalk them down to the tweaker house and threaten to whip 'em all with your bare hands in your speedo.....but that's another story. Anyways, this guy amazes me because he really got fed up with the fact that they just don't make lawn mowers like they used to. I got a John Deere from Home Depot about 5 years ago and my husband has taken everything except a shotgun and a sledge hammer to it, for the past 4 years; after he'd get mad he kind of resembled this guy in his looks, and frankly, he was quite scary, to say the least.....eventually, he finally got fed up and sent the Deere pack'n and got one of those zero turn Hustlers and now we fight to see who can get on it the fastest! My advice to Mr. Waldendowski is to lose the Lawn Boy and just release......live a little.....go for the 6 months free interest and jump in head first and get a real mower.......(picture courtesy of AP Photo/Milwaukee County Sheriff's department via the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel).

No comments: