Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anne Pressly: Closing Arguments Today @ 9:30a.m. cst

Well.....don't know if it's a good week or a bad week, for Patti Cannady.........The trial started for her daughter's accused murderer last week and Ms. Cannady took the stand the first day of testimony. I posted this picture of Anne because I thought it looked so natural of her......fresh faced.....free spirited.......As I read today's description of yesterday's proceedings, it makes my heart go out to her family that sat through it all......sat there and had to hear the poignant details of every minute--piece by piece of evidence that was stripped from the scene of the crime and basically stripped from their daughters dignity......it was hard for me to even read them; let alone, a mother sitting there in a court room having to listen to the blow by blow accounts of how her daughter fought desperately for her life; but in all reality, they have to know that she will always be the true, fun loving spirit that she was and always will be......forever in our memory! I know this woman too well and I've never met her in my life! I know her mother too well and I've never met her in my life! Not a day goes by that we don't think of Patricia.........the accounts are eerily similar..........yet there is never a day...........I just hope that this is the justice that the Cannady's are deserved of.......maybe I'm a little skepticle; however, I think there is more to this story than meets the eye..........Peace Out!

No comments: