Thursday, October 1, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!! SH*T SNIFFING DOGS FIND FECES BURGLAR!!!!!


STUART, FLA. ......This is soooooooo bazarre!!! I mean, this was the funniest thing I've read in a long time and I just had to share..........O.K.....You got this guy....>>>>>>yeah....this bright and shining star here in the lovely mug shot here to the right........21 year old Robert Stark Higgins! Mr. Higgins was STARK NAKED and covered in FECES jumping into the neighbors pool Saturday Night!!!! I hate to even broach the pun, but this IS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!!! But we have to analyze the situation and find out just why Mr. Stark Naked Higgins (that's what I'm gonna call him) covered in Sh*t found himself slamming through his neighbors screen to his pool. Mr. Naked Higgins is 21......he was drunk.......he was covered in sh*t........hummmmm.......SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FREAK'N PARTY TO ME AT HIS HOUSE!!! I WANNA KNOW WHO AND WHAT WAS GOING ON AT HIS HOUSE?????!!!!! I'm sure there were pharmaceuticals involved, LOTS of ALCOHOL and maybe they were doing some of those new wave mud baths- "Little Soldiers Mud Bath" GONE BAD!!!!!!! Anyway..........I just had to share....... Peace Out!!!!!!

No comments: