Monday, May 18, 2009

Sally's GOT HER PINK ON........and Hiss'n at the CON COUGAR!!!!

  • Well, I was a little bored today and thought I would just pretty up myself and go all out with a little fru, fru! I know pink is so.....PINK! But then....Cougars that are real Cougars are gonna wear pink at some time during the day at one point or the other; which leads me to a topic that I've been wanting to discuss that is way OVER DUE!!!!!


    It has EVERYTHING to do with this CON-Cougar!!!! Stacey Anderson!!!! Why isn't the President getting involved in this! There should be a Bail-Out for all of us Non-Con Consorting Cougars out there that are not sponging off of reality TV and saying that we are QUOTE, "COUGARS" , and making un-becoming young, little play things think you are the SHIZZZZZ!!! I mean the very thought of this VICIOUS CREATURE is ridiculous! And she sets there and calls herself a "doting mother".........
  • she's on a reality show with 20 somethings and she's 40 something......hello? Why not just DO IT!!!!! You can film yourself, Bitch???? That's what we do...........(dumbasssssssssss)
  • by reports, she is NOT a doting mother, but a LOUSY Mother.....according to her ex-hubby, which I'm sure is not wanting ANY limelight for this NOW!!!heeeheee!!!! (He's a man; he wants a piece of the pie too; and yeah....I MEAN A PIECE!!!!!! But probably not of her; just money will do this time being since she's TOO OLD for him!!!) heeeheee! I'm crack'n myself up here!!!
  • she's not a millionaire!!!!! SHOCKING!!!!! SHOCKING~~~~~~NOT! Who in there right mind would be on a reality show.......well, never mind........(Hugh Hefner, A BUNCH of Bachelors (supposedly), etc.....etc........Never mind!!!!!!
  • BIG ONE HERE.................DAD HAS CUSTODY OF KIDS!!!! That pretty much says it all for me!!!!!!

So......in my book, she's right up there with; AIG, MAHOFF, HITLER, BIN LADEN, AND EVEN.......SANTA CLAUSE! Is there nothin' sacred anymore???????????

No comments: