Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bill O'Reilly Hates NYT.....But down deep...he loves me.....



....I love Bill......I know he loves me......when he talks to me in my boudrior, his voice is like a big sur crashing upon the rocks of the shore; his voice bounces off the walls and entrances me; I find myself within another world......just he and I; he likes me fully engulfed in leather; bustier with fishnets......trimmed with the ever so classy thigh-high leather boots; I'm dancing around him as he sits posted on a stool in the middle of the room with a loin cloth, shackled and hand-cuffed (pink, fuzzy ones; of course); it's like the dance of wolves........we prey upon each other with his words of obscenities raging through the air; NANCY PELOSI.......NEWT .........ACORN..........HILLARY BITCH..........GEORGE CLOONEY........JESSICA (BIEL).......PLEASE, don't bring her name up, Bill........He's like a tiger that stalks and eats it's prey alive and then sits down and is so proud of himself.......he'll just eat it up!!!!! I gotta go........Peace Out!

1 comment:

Virgil said...

Billo is a lucky man.