Friday, June 27, 2008

FROM WHOSE LOINS I SPRANG.........





LAST NIGHT I WAS TOTALLY
"EARED" DOWN BY
THE MASTER......AND
That WOULD be "SHE",
THE ALL
EM-POWERED
GODDETTE.
she put it all into perspective for me.....now I will quote verbatim and please be aware, my ignorance is not due to genetics, only to my youth;
And Goddette Said,
"Put the three candidates upon the plat form; this includes the Dem, the Repub, AND THE GREEN; Let them state their issues; stop the spending and the unnecessary debt spending for political parties (Hillary - however many millions of dollars she's trying to get us to pay for), and USE this money to put into the Security Systems so it won't go broke and the Homeless People that might feed a few starving children.........Give the people of Amercia 2 days to make their decision without being brainwashed by illusive political b.s., campaign tactics and let the votes drop where they may on election day."

You wouldn't believe the berating and chastising I received during our conversation; I felt as though I had been taken back in time when I used to sneak out at night and come in at 3am in the morning from and innocent ride with the local thugs......(I never understood why she was always so uptight over that)......anyway, when it comes to politics, I can always remember at family gatherings (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and after the big meal, all the adults would be gathered around the dining room table and it would be a smoke filled room.....cigars, cigarettes.....and that's what the women were smoking (isn't that the norm?) Anyway, we always had my mom; the Trumanish Democrat and then my dad's family, the staunch Republicans; it was always a heated debate.....it would get loud; but "SHE" always held strong.....maybe that's where I get it......but unlike her, I guess I'm getting a little liberal for her likes and she really "bitch slapped" me last night and let me know a thing or two.....and then she had to really lay it on me with the "if your PaPa (Republican Papa) could see you now, he would probably turning flips in his grave!!!" And my response was, "well, don't you think your dad might be a LITTLE proud of my thoughts?" and her reply was, "NO, CUZ HE WAS A TRUMAN DEMOCRAT!!!!"("She"loved J.F.K. I think she secretly had dreams about him at nights; she went thru a phase when she kind of looked like Jackie; so I thought this picture I posted would do justice for this post and her and her beliefs).........I do agree with her though on one thing; the brainwashing needs to stop and let's put them up for the last debate; have the shoot-off 2 days before the election; then go to the polls........Peace Out!

1 comment:

Virgil said...

Your mom's a strong woman. It's a miracle that you and Bubba could spring from those loins after her back was broken by lugging me around.
If she's for the shoot off-I'm for the shoot off.
Obama is just a Kennedy of a different color. He's a little older though.