Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WHAT'S IN A NAME???? CHARISMA?????



I got an e-mail today and I really don't know if it's propaganda or what.......but how many people are seeing this video? I'm not going to post it because I really don't want to go there; however, if you want to click on the link on the word video above, it'll take you to it.......it makes me scratch my head sometimes what people are thinking on both sides. I like Obama....I do think he is charismatic, good looking and I'm not racist. But when you connect the dots, as the video does, it puts questions in the heads of us that are trying to be unbiased in a biased and partisan campaign that has been long and drug out! I'm tired and weary and want to get this election over with.........I really would like for Hillary to be the ticket winner just because of her experience on both sides of the political spectrum. Don't get me wrong, she's had her issues as well and we've all had our laughs and snickers and gasps of her indiscrestions........Lord knows men in politics have not given her one bit of slack on that part, that's for sure. I just don't know anymore........I'm tired......and wore out!

No comments: