Thursday, May 8, 2008

Misogynistic Goodyear Tire Commercial

WTF!!!!! 1970 Goodyear Tire Commercial shown during the first ever Monday Night Football Game. Imagine this being shown today. I would like to take the guys whoever wrote this and take them to my basement and I would have on my "pleather" red leotard, body suit (and boy, do ya get sweaty in those things) ANYWAYS, I would chain them up to my little shackles I have neatly installed upon my masonary walls and get my whip out and just show them how dangerous a woman can be driving a WHIP across their "man units" and then make them say "POLYGLASS" like over and over again. Oh....and I would have one of those long, white cigerettes in one of those long cig tips that LOOK oh so cool hanging out of my mouth and my long flowing hair would be all piled up on my head and I'd be one HOT, BITCH'N COUGAR KICK'N SOME DUMBASS POLYGLASS ASS! (you know, sometimes, men can be such idiots! I do not know how my mother ever lived back in the 70's........I would have been the one they based the movie Monster off of........)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have talent Sally.

Sally "COUGAR" Snoddy said...

Elliot,
Thanks for the compliment, especially from you. Now let's not get Lisa mad, or she just might whip you......but then again........