Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sally's Dream'n.......Sleep'n a Dream!



Everybody has a hopeless dream..............don't they??? Well, Sally is livin' it AND dream'n it!!!! I think I've got my groove back.....yes in-deedy!!!!! It's amazing how strength can be pulled from weakness........slowly but surly you find your way out of that world of induced fog........the dream of what was suppose to be (but really wasn't)..........but then, you open your eyes and actually see........see it! Everybody has their definition of "it".........find "it"..........work "it".........but if "it" gets covered up by control, work, self absorption, or even self pity.........then you can't dream! Everyone HAS to dream!!! Or you DIE!!! The dream of ANYTHING can keep your 'little light shining"-dream of a goal, an inspiration, a love, or even freedom of being who you can be and someone actually accepting you for who you are is enough to keep that "little light glowing"! But if that light keeps being extinguished by loved ones........friends.........peers.............you get in the fog! Sally is coming out of the FOG PEOPLE!!!!! Live and let live.....once again! (You know how many times I've said that to myself and to half of the population of this world??????) I must practice what I preach, sista!!!!!!!! I luv my sistas!!!!! I luv myself!!!!! And I love Jason Mraz for letting me "Sleeping to Dream!!!" Peace Out!!!!!!

No comments: