Monday, March 29, 2010

IT'S ELECTION YEAR! VOTE FOR DWIGHT D HONEYCUT!!!

I know that School Board Elections are not a part of the primary election......but let's get real! What IS there to look forward to in this up and coming primary election other than your usual Two Bit County Toothless Wonders running for their worn out 2 year term or your State Rep or Senate Rep that could be the lesser of two evils! So lets get back to the basics of life.......shall we????? Let's get a real candidate that has some guts........grime.......and just flat out ol' savvy! This guy is 'da man!!!!! Actually, in all honesty, I think he should replace Pelosi!!!!!!!!!!!! (I could watch this guy all day long with my java and Bailey's!)

Thanks Fat Bastard for the tip on this guy.......without you, I wouldn't have ever run across 'em!!!!! Love and Peace Out!

No comments: